Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX .50 AE Stainless For Sale
Magnum Research has taken their most iconic handgun, the Desert Eagle, and just given it an exciting new look. For the first time ever, the Desert Eagle .50 AE can now be purchased with an all stainless steel construction in the frame, slide, barrel, rail on the frame. The stainless steel models are 100% made in the USA.
The Desert Eagle has always been considered a bit of a beast, but now, with the rugged stainless steel frame, slide and barrel, black appointments, and the new picatinny bottom rail for accessories, it has a very distinctive new look. This high quality stainless steel model has an overpowering appearance at the gun counter and at the range, and it will be much easier to repair minor scratches than some of our custom finish models.
Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX .50 AE Stainless Specifications
- Model: DE50SR
- Type: Gas-operated rotating bolt semiautomatic
- Caliber: .50 A.E.
- Barrel Length: 6″
- Overall Length: 10.75″
- Bore Diameter: .495” / 12.6 mm
- Height: 6.25” / 15.9 cm
- Slide Width: 1.25” / 32 mm
- Construction: High quality stainless steel barrel frame w/ picattiny bottom rail and slide w/ full weaver style accessory rail
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Trigger: Single action approx. 4 lb. pull
- Trigger Reach: 2.75” / 70 mm
- Sight Radius: 8.5” / 215 mm
- Sights: Combat type fixed
- Polygonal rifling w/ right hand twist 6 lands & grooves: 1 turn in 19” / 483 mm
- Weight (Empty Magazine): 4 lbs. 8 oz.
- Magazine Capacity: 7 rounds