Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX 44 Magnum L5 Lightweight Pistol For Sale
In 2015, when Magnum Research first introduced the new lightweight Desert Eagle L5 in .357 Magnum, it quickly gained widespread appeal, especially among loyal Desert Eagle fans. Now, new for 2017, the Mark XIX L5 is now also offered in .44 Magnum.
The new L5 is offered with a 5” barrel, and features a hard-coat anodized black aluminum frame, black carbon steel slide and barrel, and Hogue finger groove rubber grips. The pistol also has Magnum Research’s widely popular integral muzzle brake. The new lighter version of this popular Desert Eagle .44 Mag puts it under 50 oz. which also makes it New York State compliant. Overall length is 9.75”, height is 6.25” and the slide width is 1.25”. The DE44L5IMB ships with one 8-round magazine.
Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX 44 Magnum L5 Lightweight Pistol Specifications
- Model: DE44L5IMB
- Type: Gas-operated rotating bolt semiautomatic
- Caliber: .44 MAGNUM
- Barrel Length: 5”
- Overall Length: 9.75”
- Bore Diameter: .44”
- Height: 6.25”
- Slide Width: 1.25”
- Construction: High quality carbon steel barrel frame and slide w/ full Weaver style accessory rail and Integral Muzzle Brake
- Finish: Black Aluminum Frame/Black Steel Slide
- Trigger: Single action approx. 4 lb. pull
- Trigger Reach: 2.75”
- Sight Radius: 8.5”
- Sights: Combat type fixed
- Polygonal Rifling w / Right Hand Twist 6 lands & grooves: 1 turn in 18”
- Weight (Empty Magazine): 2 lbs. 14.6 oz.
- Magazine Capacity: 8 rounds
There are no reviews yet.