Magnum Research Desert Eagle 50AE/44 Mag Combo Caliber Package For Sale
The Desert Eagle Mark XIX, Model Number DE50WB6, features a .50 AE caliber with a 6” barrel, overall length of 10.75” a slide width of 1.25” and a height of 6.25”. The steel-framed pistol is manufactured in Israel and has a black oxide finish with a black barrel, and a combat-type fixed sight. The new combo caliber package includes a .44 Magnum caliber barrel in a black finish and a .44 Magnum magazine. This is the first time that Magnum Research has offered a combo caliber package featuring the .50 AE and the .44 Magnum calibers in one gun case.
Magnum Research Desert Eagle 50AE/44 Mag Combo Caliber Package Specifications
- Calbier: 50 AE/44 Magnum
- Barrel Length (both calibers): 6″
- Overall Length: 10.75″
- Bore Diameter (50 AE): .495″
- Bore Diameter (44 Mag): .429″
- Height: 6.25″
- Slide Width: 1.25″
- Construction: High quality carbon steel barrel frame and slide w/ full Weaver style accessory rail
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Trigger: Single Action; Approx. 4 lb. Pull
- Trigger Reach: 2.75″
- Sight Radius: 8.5″
- Sights: Combat Type; Fixed
- 50 AE Weight with Empty Magazine: 4 lbs. 5.8 oz.
- 44 Mag Weight with Empty Magazine: 4 lbs. 6.6 oz.
- Mag Capacity: 7 Rounds (50 AE); 8 Rounds (44 Mag)