Magnum Research Baby Desert Eagle III 9mm Luger Full-Size with Steel Frame For Sale
The Baby Desert Eagle is known by the industry as having one of the most reliable mechanisms in the world, and this is evident in the new Baby Desert Eagle III Steel Series as well. It features a precision land and groove match barrel, ambidextrous teardrop-shaped decocking mechanism on the slide, smoother trigger pull, fully interchangeable magazines with all Baby Desert Eagle II models, and a reversible magazine catch for either left- or right-handed shooters. The integral tactical accessory rail makes it ideal for a variety of laser and light accessories.
Magnum Research has also trimmed down the slide and frame making its shape even more like its big brother, the Desert Eagle, and the trimmer design gives it a lighter weight than previous Baby Desert Eagle II models.
Magnum Research Baby Desert Eagle III 9mm Luger Full-Size with Steel Frame Features
- Match Barrel
- Ambidextrous Teardrop-Shaped Decocking Mechanism on the Slide
- Slimmer Grip Profile
- Fully Interchangeable Magazines
- Reversible Magazine Catch
- Smooth Trigger Pull
- High Quality Carbon Steel Frame
- Accessory Rail on the Frame
- Model: BE99153R | Baby Desert Eagle III Full-Size with Steel Frame
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 4.43″
- Height: 5.375″
- Weight: 38 oz.
- Overall Length: 8″
- Slide Width: 1.31″
- Construction: High Quality Carbon Steel Frame & Slide
- Safety: Slide Mounted Safety and Decocker; Ambidextrous
- Sights: Combat Type; White Three Dot; Fixed
- Magazines: 2 – 15 Round Magazines